According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Software Defined Networking Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global software defined networking market reached a value of US$ 19.7 Billion in 2022. Software defined networking (SDN) is a network management solution that enables dynamic and efficient workflow automation through software-based applications. It involves a controller and application programming interface (API) to direct the networking traffic. The SDN architecture is designed to combine different virtual networks into a single physical network and efficiently control the routing of the data through a centralized server. As compared to traditional networking systems, SDN offers better control with greater speed and flexibility, improved network performance and monitoring, and enhanced security over the entire network.
Global Software Defined Networking Market Trends:
The emerging trend of network infrastructure automation and the increasing demand for cloud services, data center consolidation, and server virtualization to enhance operational functionalities are majorly driving the global SDN market growth. In line with this, the introduction of the bring-your-own-devices (BYOD) working model in the corporate sector is facilitating the widespread adoption of SDN solutions to customize and virtually manage the data. Furthermore, various technological advancements, such as the integration of the internet of things (IoT) with connected devices, are acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, continuous investments in research and development (R&D) activities to launch fifth generation (5G) infrastructure and rapid digitization of existing third and fourth generation (3G and 4G) networks are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into solutions (physical network infrastructure, SDN controllers, SDN applications, and others) and services (integration and deployment, training and consulting, and support and maintenance).
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and large enterprises.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into enterprises, telecommunication service providers, and cloud service providers.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into the BFSI, IT and telecom, consumer goods, government and defense, healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Cloudgenix Inc. (Palo Alto Networks Inc.), Cumulus Networks Inc. (Nvidia Corporation), Dell Technologies Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., NEC Corporation and Oracle Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Organization Size, Application, End Use Industry, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Arista Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Cloudgenix Inc. (Palo Alto Networks Inc.), Cumulus Networks Inc. (Nvidia Corporation), Dell Technologies Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., NEC Corporation and Oracle Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800