As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Spectrum Analyzer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global spectrum analyzer market reached a value of US$ 1.4 Billion in 2021. A spectrum analyzer refers to a test instrument that displays signal amplitude, which varies depending on the signal frequency. It exhibits the signal frequency on the horizontal axis, while the amplitude is shown on the vertical axis. As compared to its counterparts like an oscilloscope, it offers more information as it can display the signals over a range of frequencies. A spectrum analyzer helps organizations determine what modifications can be included for reducing interference and improving the performance of Wi-Fi systems and wireless routers. It is also used in the manufacturing and designing of field services, repairing electrical devices and checking their performances by identifying errors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Spectrum Analyzer Market Trends:
The industry is currently experiencing strong growth on account of the flourishing electronics industry. Apart from this, the expanding applications of wireless technology in the automotive, telecommunications, healthcare and aerospace sectors are also strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, there is a rise in the demand for wireless spectrum analyzers with multi-tasking capabilities that can meet the requirements of radar lab tests. Furthermore, the development of portable and handheld spectrum analyzers, in confluence with the overall operation of long-term evolution (LTE) services, which use the product for minimal interference and smoother communications, are fueling the market growth. Other factors anticipated to bolster the market growth are rapid industrialization and the increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities in information technology (IT) and telecommunications. On account of these factors, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the analyzer type, the market has been segmented into the swept-tuned spectrum, RF tuning method, super heterodyne, vector signal spectrum, real-time spectrum, fast Fourier transform, parallel filter, audio spectrum and other analyzers.
- On the basis of the offering, the market has been bifurcated into hardware and software.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the frequency range into <6 GHz, 6GHz-18 GHz and >18 GHz.
- Based on the design type, the market has been segregated into the handheld, portable, benchtop and other spectrum analyzers.
- On the basis of the technology type, the market has been divided into wired and wireless segments.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the end-use industry into the automotive, IT and telecommunication, aerospace, defense, medical, electronics, educational, energy, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Advantest Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, Avcom of Virginia, Inc., B&K Precision Corporation, Cobham Plc, Fortive Corporation, Giga-Tronics Incorporated, Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800