According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Spiral Membrane Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," the global spiral membrane market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.43% during 2022-2027. Spiral membrane refers to the tightly packed filter media where the permeable membrane is wrapped around a central core in a spiral fashion. It is generally sealed at the module's edges and gapped with a spacer material. It allows the liquid flow to be filtered while the unfiltered water enters the spiral membrane's module from one end. On the other hand, back pressure is applied to drive the clean water through the membrane surface, thus enabling the filtration process. The spiral membrane is ideal for high-flow liquids due to its compact nature.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Spiral Membrane Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasingly stringent regulatory and sustainability mandates for environmental safety across various end-use industries, including healthcare, food and beverage, and water and wastewater treatment. Apart from this, heavy investments to improve access to basic sanitation and water by local governments and international institutions are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the escalating demand for water filters and filtration systems due to the shortage of pure water on the global level is catalyzing the market growth. Besides, rapid industrialization and a wide range of product applications in the industrial sector are propelling the market. Additionally, the increasing demand for PS (polysulfone) and PES (polyethersulfone)-based spiral membranes from food and dairy applications is providing a boost to the growth of the market across the globe.
- On the basis of the polymer type, the market has been segmented into polyamide, PS and PES, fluoropolymers, and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been categorized into reverse osmosis, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and nanofiltration.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into water and wastewater treatment, food and beverage processing, healthcare, oil and gas, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Alfa Laval AB, Applied Membranes Inc., Axeon Water Technologies, Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Fileder Filter Systems Ltd., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hydranautics (Nitto Denko Corporation), Koch Separation Solutions Inc. (Koch Industries Inc.), LG Chem Ltd., Merck KGaA, Pall Corporation (Danaher Corporation), Pentair Plc, SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions and Toray Industries Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800