According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Strapping Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global strapping machine market reached a value of US$ 5.6 Billion in 2022. A strapping machine is an equipment that combines all the necessary functions, such as closing, cutting, and tensioning, within a single piece of equipment. These lightweight, electrically powered machines consistently create a secure seal on parcels and packages with strapping. Strapping is necessary for holding these goods together, stabilizing their position, and fastening them securely. Primarily, these machines are used in heavy-duty tasks for the transportation of packaged goods over long distances. As a result, they are widely used to secure a wide range of products, including food, beverages, consumer goods, newspapers, and merchandise, in different sectors.
Global Strapping Machine Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the augmenting demand in various applications of the packaging industry. This can be attributed to the increasing need for effective packaging to avoid damages during transit. Apart from this, the rapid utilization of strapping machines in numerous end-use industries, such as food and beverages (F&B), newspaper printing, consumer goods, and heavy machinery, is propelling the market. Moreover, the expanding industrial automation, along with the advent of Industry 4.0, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Continual technological advancements, such as the launch of customizable strapping machines, are further creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors impacting the growth of the market include the increasing product adoption by small and medium businesses (SMBs), inflating disposable incomes of the masses, rapid industrialization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product types, the market has been segmented into semi-automatic, automatic and fully automatic.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into steel, polypropylene and polyester.
- Based on the style, the market has been categorized into palette strappers, table-top strappers, and RQ-8 strappers.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into food and beverage, consumer electronics, household appliances, newspaper and graphics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Dynaric Inc., FROMM Holding AG, Maillis Group, Messersì Packaging S.r.l., Mosca GmbH, Polychem Corporation, Samuel Son & Co., Signode Industrial Group LLC (Crown Holdings Inc.), StraPack Inc., Strapex, and Transpak Equipment Corp.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, Style, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Dynaric Inc., FROMM Holding AG, Maillis Group, Messersì Packaging S.r.l., Mosca GmbH, Polychem Corporation, Samuel Son & Co., Signode Industrial Group LLC (Crown Holdings Inc.), StraPack Inc., Strapex and Transpak Equipment Corp.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800