As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Stretch Marks Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global stretch marks treatment market size reached US$ 2.8 Billion in 2022. Stretch marks are a common skin condition that appears as linear streaks on the skin. They typically occur due to rapid stretching of the skin, often associated with weight gain, growth spurts during puberty, pregnancy, or intense muscle building. Stretch marks can be categorized into two main types: red or purple (striae rubrae) and white (striae albae). While they pose no medical risks, their appearance can cause self-consciousness and a desire for effective treatment. The components of stretch marks treatment revolve around stimulating collagen and elastin production, promoting skin regeneration and improving the overall appearance of the affected area. Umpteen treatment options are available, including topical creams and oils and advanced medical procedures. Topical solutions often contain active ingredients, such as retinol, hyaluronic acid, and peptides, which help improve collagen synthesis, boost hydration, and enhance skin elasticity. Procedures, such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser therapies, can significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks by promoting skin exfoliation, stimulating collagen production, and triggering the body's natural healing response.
Global Stretch Marks Treatment Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of stretch marks among individuals, particularly during pregnancy, obesity, and rapid weight gain, and the rising awareness about aesthetic procedures are some of the primary factors supporting the market growth. The surging desire to improve physical appearance, rapid advancements in medical technology, and the development of innovative treatment options, such as laser therapy, radiofrequency, microdermabrasion, and topical creams, are acting as other factors contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the growing disposable income and the influence of social media on acceptable beauty standards are providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures and non-surgical treatments, the expanding geriatric population, and the growing demand for anti-aging treatments are influencing the market growth. Additionally, the availability of a range of products and services, including creams, lotions, oils, and cosmetic procedures, and the influence of celebrities and influencers endorsing stretch marks treatment products are boosting the market growth. Apart from this, the rising number of dermatology clinics, medical spas, and aesthetic centers and the integration of technology, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), in stretch marks treatment are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- By the treatment, the market is segmented into topical products (creams, oils and serum, and lotions), lasers (fractional lasers, pulse-dye lasers, and others), microdermabrasion, and others.
- Based on the distributional channel, the market is bifurcated into institutional and retail (supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialist retailers, medical retailers, online stores, and others).
- On the basis of the end user, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics, home use, specialty dermatology centers, and others.
- By the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Alliance Pharma PLC, basq NYC, Bayer AG, Candela Corporation, Clarins, Dermaclara, E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc., Helix Biomedix Inc., HRA Pharma (Perrigo Company plc), Laboratoires Expanscience, Union-Swiss (Pty) Ltd and Weleda.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Treatment, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alliance Pharma PLC, basq NYC, Bayer AG, Candela Corporation, Clarins, Dermaclara, E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc., Helix Biomedix Inc., HRA Pharma (Perrigo Company plc), Laboratoires Expanscience, Union-Swiss (Pty) Ltd and Weleda
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800