According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Surgical Clips Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global surgical clips market reached a value of US$ 405.2 Million in 2021. Surgical clips refer to medical tools that are widely used by healthcare professionals for wound closure in multiple surgical procedures. They are utilized for insecure fixation and vessel closures on tubular structures. Additionally, they are also utilized for closing the artery and cystic duct in laparoscopic cholecystectomy in order to prevent bleeding or bile leakage. They are mainly composed of a variation of several elements, such as cobalt, stainless steel, aluminum, vanadium and nickel. These clips are widely adopted across the globe as they are not penetrated into the blood vessels and are preferably used instead of staplers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Surgical Clips Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising number of surgical procedures. This can be attributed to the increasing occurrence of injuries during sports activities and accidents. Coupled with the growing prevalence of chronic diseases that require mandatory surgical procedures and the rising geriatric population, this is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries by implementing stringent regulations on patient safety and health is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the rising preference for cosmetic surgeries due to an enhanced focus on maintaining an aesthetic appearance among individuals is significantly supporting the product demand on the global level. Other factor, including continuous improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, the increasing investments by public and private firms for improving medical facilities, the growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 591.8 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.30% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into ligating, aneurysm and other clips.
- Based on the material type, the market has been segregated into titanium, polymer and others.
- On the basis of the surgery type, the market has been categorized into automated and manual surgery clips.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into hospital and clinic and ambulatory surgery center.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Ackermann Instruments GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Grena Limited, Johnson & Johnson, LeMaitre Vascula Inc., LocaMed Ltd., Medtronic plc, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (Micro Life Sciences Private Limited), Scanlan International Inc. and Teleflex Incorporated.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800