As per the latest report by IMARC Group titled, “Surgical Stapler Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global surgical stapler market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. A surgical stapler is a specialized medical device or instrument made of stainless steel or plastic. It is used in surgery to close skin wounds, join, or remove parts of the bowels or lungs. It also assists in the immediate closure of large wounds or incisions in areas where the skin is tight. Moreover, it can reduce the time of the surgery and is less painful than stitches. As a result, surgical staplers are preferred over sutures as these are faster, easier, accurate, and consistent to use than hand sutures.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Surgical Stapler Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing number of individuals undergoing surgeries and the rising preference for minimally invasive (MI) procedures. It can be attributed to the growing prevalence of obesity and acute and chronic diseases on account of unhealthy lifestyles like smoking and drinking. Besides this, the increasing prevalence of arthritis, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases is also escalating the demand for surgeries, which is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the market is favored by the emergence of surgical staplers with implantable staples that can be used in gynecologic, thoracic, gastrointestinal, and other surgeries. Furthermore, other factors, such as the growing trend of cosmetic surgeries among individuals to enhance their physical appearance and favorable reimbursement policies, are creating a positive market outlook across the globe.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into reusable and disposable.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into linear, circular, cutter, skin, stapler reload and other staplers.
- Based on the mechanism, the market has been classified into manual and powered surgical staplers.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into abdominal and pelvic, general, cardiac and thoracic, orthopedic, and other surgeries.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals and clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs).
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being 3M Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, Frankenman International Ltd, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Purple Surgical International, Smith & Nephew plc and Welfare Medical Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal