According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Swimming Pool Construction Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global swimming pool construction market size reached US$ 7.0 Billion in 2022. Swimming pool construction is the process of building a structure designed to contain and allow people to swim, relax, and exercise in a body of water. They are commonly constructed using materials, such as concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl, and consist of filtration systems, lighting, and heating and cooling systems to regulate the water temperature. Site excavation, installation of the pool shell, plumbing, and electrical work, filtration system installation, and finishing work, such as decking and landscaping, are typical stages of swimming pool construction. Depending on the complexity of the design and the size of the pool, the process can take weeks or months. A pool can range in size from a small lap pool to a large recreational pool and can be built in backyards, hotels, resorts, and public spaces, including community centers and parks. Some advantages of swimming pool construction include facilitating recreation and exercise, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the property, and improving property value.
Global Swimming Pool Construction Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by considerable rise in investments in luxurious amenities. This can be attributed to the inflating disposable income levels across the globe, particularly in emerging economies. In line with this, the increasing number of travelers is resulting in a high demand for luxurious hotels and rented bungalows equipped with swimming pools. Besides this, the rising tourism expenditure and considerable growth in the tourism and hospitality industry are impacting the market positively. Additionally, significant growth in the real estate market leading to an enhanced focus on the construction of swimming pools in residential complexes to attract property buyers is creating lucrative opportunities in the market. The market is further driven by the growing awareness regarding swimming as an effective exercise and relaxation method among individuals. Continual technological advancements leading to swimming pool construction with effective maintenance in previously inaccessible areas, such as rooftops and small backyards, ae also fueling the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include favorable government initiatives and policies promoting the construction of public swimming pools, numerous innovations in construction materials, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 8.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the material, the market has been segmented into concrete, fiberglass, vinyl liner, and steel frame. Among these, concrete accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the construction type, the market has been divided into above-ground and in-ground. Among these, in-ground accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into residential and non-residential. Among these, residential accounts for the largest market share.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America accounts for the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Aloha Pools Pty Ltd, Aquamarine Pools, Blue Haven Pools, Cody Pools Inc., Concord Pools and Spas, Leisure Pools, Millennium Pools Pvt. Ltd., Myrtha Pools, Natare Corporation, Platinum Pools, Presidential Pools, Spas & Patio, and Southern Poolscapes.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, Construction Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aloha Pools Pty Ltd, Aquamarine Pools, Blue Haven Pools, Cody Pools Inc., Concord Pools and Spas, Leisure Pools, Millennium Pools Pvt. Ltd., Myrtha Pools, Natare Corporation, Platinum Pools, Presidential Pools, Spas & Patio and Southern Poolscapes
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800