According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Table Olives Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global table olives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2023-2028. Table olives refer to pickled food products that are prepared by fermenting drupe fruits. Their processing includes treatment in potassium hydroxide or sodium, brine or water, removal of the bitter taste, subsequent fermentation and storage. They exhibit a distinct aroma, texture and flavor that vary from bitter to sweet, which have led to their extensive utilization as an ingredient in numerous cuisines. Since it contains a rich amount of oleuropein that is known for lowering blood pressure levels and exhibiting anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective functions, this is providing a boost to the demand for table olives across the globe.
Global Table Olives Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the changing dietary patterns of the masses. Along with this, the increasing utilization of table olives in the preparation of numerous cuisines and cocktail drinks is creating a positive market outlook. This, in confluence with continuous developments in the food and beverage industry, is providing an impetus to the market. In line with this, the proliferation of quick service restaurants (QSR), bars and pubs are significantly supporting the product sales on the global level. Moreover, the easy product availability via offline and online organized distribution channels and the emergence of home delivery models are acting as other major growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, several leading players are heavily investing in the development of aggressive marketing strategies, promotional campaigns and innovative packaging solutions, which are impacting the market favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the growing awareness regarding the health benefits of table olives among the masses, and the rising popularity of western cuisines, are also positively influencing the market growth.
- On the basis of the ripening stage, the market has been segmented into green olives, olives turning color and black olives. Among these, green olives exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the olives style, the market has been segregated into whole, stoned (pitted), stuffed, salad, with capers, and paste and tapenade. Presently, stoned (pitted) olives are dominating the total market share.
- On the basis of the processing type, the market has been categorized into treated, natural, dehydrated, darkened by oxidation, specialties and others. Treated table olives are currently representing the leading position in the market.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, e-commerce, specialty stores and others. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets hold the majority of the total market share.
- On the basis of the price, the market has been bifurcated into premium and standard. The standard price of table olives presently dominates the market.
- Based on the region, the market has been segmented into Europe (Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Portugal and others), North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and others) and the Middle East and Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Morocco and others). Amongst these, Europe holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Two Brothers Organic Farms, Adamakis Olives, Servicentral Agrosevilla SL, Bell-Carter Foods, LLC., Eugene Brunel, Aceituna Verde SL, Mantziolive Hellas, Olive Line International, S.L., OliveOilsLand, and OLIVES ESCAMILLA.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Ripening Stage, Olives Style, Processing Type, Distribution Channel, Price, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Algeria, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Morocco
||Two Brothers Organic Farms, Adamakis Olives, Servicentral Agrosevilla SL, Bell-Carter Foods, LLC., Eugene Brunel, Aceituna Verde SL, Mantziolive Hellas, Olive Line International, S.L., OliveOilsLand and OLIVES ESCAMILLA
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800