According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Tele Intensive Care Unit Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global tele intensive care unit market size reached US$ 5.0 Billion in 2022. Tele intensive care units (tele ICUs) refer to the use of telemedicine for providing critical care to patients in hospitals. Through audio-visual communication and monitoring systems, it enables a remote critical care team to interact with a bedside ICU crew. In this system, hardware collects patient data from the remote ICU, which is then transmitted via a remote command center to a physician at a distant location. Patient physiological data, treatment records, and medical records are collected and transmitted by the ICU system, using which the tele ICU with a bedside team is able to provide timely interventions while minimizing patient distractions. Rather than replacing bedside clinicians or bedside care, telemedicine aims to improve safety and enhance outcomes through redundancy and standardization. By utilizing telehealth, healthcare providers can access a patient's clinical information in real time, and clinical support and surveillance can be provided in addition to the provision of healthcare.
Global Tele Intensive Care Unit Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating adoption of tele ICUs to enhance patient care, including efficient healthcare delivery, reduced hospital stays, and improved recovery period. This can be attributed to the rising need for remote patient monitoring to establish a centralized remote patient monitoring system. The increasing shortage of critical care intensivists and a considerable rise in ICU admissions resulting in the initiation of tele intensive care unit programs for remote patient care are also acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. Moreover, the increasing geriatric population susceptible to developing numerous chronic ailments and requiring intensive care requirements are also fueling the market. Moreover, continual advancements of healthcare IT infrastructures, along with a rise in cloud-based storage systems, are providing an impetus to the market. The market is further propelled by favorable government initiatives promoting the installations of advanced electronic ICU systems enabled with high-speed internet connectivity. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the augmenting prevalence of chronic diseases, suitable reimbursement scenarios, extensive research and development (R&D) activities and growing medical expenditure. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 13.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.99% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hardware (therapeutic devices, communication lines, computer systems, physiological monitors, display panels, video feed and other), and software and services.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into centralized models and decentralized models.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals, clinics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Apollo Telehealth Services Private Limited, Banner Health, CLEW Medical, Eagle Telemedicine, Hicuity Health, Inova Health Care Services, INTeleICU, Intercept Telemed, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Soc Telemed Inc., Teladoc Health Inc., T-ICU Co. Ltd., and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Apollo Telehealth Services Private Limited, Banner Health, CLEW Medical, Eagle Telemedicine, Hicuity Health, Inova Health Care Services, INTeleICU, Intercept Telemed, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Soc Telemed Inc., Teladoc Health Inc., T-ICU Co. Ltd. and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800