According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Telecom Network Management System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global telecom network management system market reached a value of US$ 8.5 Billion in 2022. A telecom network management system (NMS) represents a range of services, tools, applications, and solutions designed to monitor, maintain and optimize telecommunication network performance. It uses software and hardware elements to acquire, identify, monitor, configure, update, and troubleshoot wired and wireless network devices. Currently, telecom NMS offers fault, account, security, traffic, network addresses, data backup, balancing, performance, and load balancing management services. Additionally, it ensures impeccable interactivity, promises transmission of information across diverse operating systems, avoids network disruptions, and improves network security. This, in turn, aids in mitigating the risk of fraudulent activities, providing customer satisfaction, and enhancing overall end-to-end business operations.
Global Telecom Network Management System Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of telecom NMS across sectors can be attributed to the substantial growth in the telecommunication industry and the increasing demand for effective, uninterrupted, and secured network connectivity and infrastructure to enhance the quality of services (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE). In line with this, the rising security concerns and instances of various fraudulent activities, such as hacking and denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, have facilitated the extensive utilization of telecom NMS for protecting data and ensuring a secured network, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the growth of the Internet Protocol (IP) and the large-scale integration of the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cost-effective NMS tools for network orchestration and visualization are contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, the escalating utilization of various consumer electronics, the advent of fifth-generation (5G) telecommunication network infrastructure, and strategic collaborations amongst key players and information technology (IT) engineers to enhance product efficacy are positively stimulating the market growth across the globe. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 15.1 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solution (configuration, performance, security, fault management, and others) and services (consulting, deployment and integration, and training, support and maintenance).
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been divided into large and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been categorized into IT and telecom, BFSI, government, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation and logistics, retail, media and communication, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being BMC Software Inc. (KKR and Co. Inc.), CA Inc. (Broadcom Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Ericsson AB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., NETSCOUT Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj, Oracle Corporation, Paessler AG, Riverbed Technology Inc. (Thoma Bravo LLC), SolarWinds Corporation (Thoma Bravo LLC and Silver Lake), VIAVI Solutions Inc., ZTE Corporation, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Organization Size, Deployment Type, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BMC Software Inc. (KKR and Co. Inc.), CA Inc. (Broadcom Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Ericsson AB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., NETSCOUT Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj, Oracle Corporation, Paessler AG, Riverbed Technology Inc. (Thoma Bravo LLC), SolarWinds Corporation (Thoma Bravo LLC and Silver Lake), VIAVI Solutions Inc. and ZTE Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800