According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Telecom Service Assurance Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global telecom service assurance market size reached US$ 7.1 Billion in 2022. Telecom service assurance refers to policies, procedures, and processes implemented by the communications service provider (CSP) to ensure that services offered over networks meet pre-defined quality standards. It involves the utilization of analytics for accurate assessment of churn propensity, thereby directing timely customized offers to relevant clients. It also encompasses reception, assessment, correlation, and resolution of detected problems within the network and supporting both reactive and proactive processes to ensure reliable service delivery. It efficiently mitigates and eliminates the risk of disruption to customer services during planned modifications to the network. Furthermore, it helps in maintaining accurate visibility of network topologies and other contextual information to support decision-making.
Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for telecom service assurance to assess service performance and quality represents one of the primary factors propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, the rising employment of internet protocol television (IPTV) to provide television programming and other video content as it uses current computer networks and eliminates the hassle of cables is contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growing adoption of telecom service assurance to boost operational efficiency and enhance customer experience is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, rising utilization of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and personal computers to access the Internet and connect with other individuals is supporting the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 11.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.6% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the operator, fixed represented the largest segment, followed by mobile.
- Based on the solution, the market has been bifurcated into software and services. At present, software holds the biggest share in the market.
- On the basis of the deployment, on-premises exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by cloud-based.
- Based on the organization size, large enterprises account for the total market share, followed by small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America (the United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Accenture plc, Broadcom Inc, Cisco Systems Inc., Comarch S.A., Ericsson Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machine Corporation, NETSCOUT Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj, and TEOCO.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Operator, Solution, Deployment, Organization Size, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accenture plc, Broadcom Inc, Cisco Systems Inc., Comarch S.A., Ericsson Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machine Corporation, NETSCOUT Systems Inc., Nokia Oyj and TEOCO
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800