According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Temperature Sensors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global temperature sensors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2023-2028. Temperature sensors refer to devices that are mainly used for measuring and detecting the temperature. They are generally equipped with metals that assist in converting the input data into electronic data for signaling temperature changes and readings in many different applications and industries. They are widely available in the form of contact and non-contact physical types, wherein the contact temperature sensors are required to be in physical contact with the physical object, including solids, liquids or gases. On the other hand, non-contact temperature sensors use infrared (IR) to remotely detect the object. Due to the increasing adoption of portable devices, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for temperature sensors across the globe.
Global Temperature Sensors Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread product adoption across the automotive industry. This is supported by the rising utilization of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) modules in vehicles. Along with this, the growing adoption of advanced security systems due to the rising focus on surveillance and security is one of the major driving factors in the market. Moreover, the extensive application of temperature sensors in flare systems, wellhead and chemical tanks, and compressors for data collection is significantly supporting the product demand on the global level. With the advent of small computing systems and advancements in desktop and portable computers, the requirement for temperature sensors has rapidly increased for monitoring and controlling heat imperatives, thereby creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the rising product demand from the food and beverage industry for maintaining higher quality and consistency is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, growing investments in offshore exploration projects and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market.
- On the basis of the connectivity, the market has been segmented into wired and wireless.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into infrared, thermocouple, resistance temperature detectors (RTD), thermistor, temperature transmitters, fiber optic and others.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segregated into chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, metal and mining, power generation, food and beverage, automotive, medical, aerospace and military, consumer electronics and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ABB Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Analog Devices Inc., Continental AG, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., OMRON Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics, TE Connectivity and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connectivity, Technology, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Analog Devices Inc., Continental AG, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., OMRON Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics, TE Connectivity and Texas Instruments Incorporated
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800