According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Tomato Ketchup Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global tomato ketchup market size reached US$ 19.70 Billion in 2020. Ketchup is a cold condiment produced by blending red tomatoes with vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar, additives, corn syrup, and varied spices. It is widely utilized as a base sauce in numerous cuisines and is commonly served on the side of fast-food items, like burgers, sandwiches, and French fries. Tomato ketchup is a rich source of vitamin C and A, antioxidants, and lycopene, which improves vision and helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases. It is commercially stored and distributed in various forms of packaging, such as pouches, canned, plastic, and glass bottles.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Tomato Ketchup Market Trends:
The rising demand for ready-to-eat and convenient food products represents the key factor driving the global tomato ketchup market. This is further supported by changing lifestyles, hectic schedules of the working population and shifting dietary practices of consumers. Apart from this, the rapid establishment of hotels, fast-food chains, and quick serving restaurants (QSR) has led to significant growth in the production of tomato ketchup across the globe. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing organic, non-genetically modified organisms (non-GMO), and pesticide- and insecticide-free variants of tomato ketchup to meet the steadily rising demand amongsthealth-conscious consumers, which is propelling the market growth. Besides this, aggressive promotional activities by leading players on social media platforms, along with the easy product availability on online and offline retail channels, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.70% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into flavored, regular, and others.
- On the basis of the packaging, the market has been divided into pouches, bottles, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into household, commercial, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Bolton Group S.r.l., Campbell Soup Company, Conagra Brands Inc, Del Monte Food Inc., General Mills Inc., Lee Kum Kee Company Limited, Nestlé S.A., Premier Foods plc, Sky Valley & Organicville (Litehouse Inc.), Tate & Lyle plc, The Kraft Heinz Company and Unilever Plc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal