According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Transparent Caching Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global transparent caching market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Transparent caching is an inbuilt storing solution integrated with a software or computer system that assists in storing files and web pages in the memory. Instead of being directed from the source of the content, the required data is delivered from the nearest cache. Consequently, its use makes the delivery of the requested file faster, easier as well as invisible for both the end users and content creators. It also enables service providers to control a large number of content requests from the end users in an efficient and streamlined manner. As a result, transparent caching is widely deployed across websites, mainstream computing and operating systems.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Transparent Caching Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising demand for improved network bandwidth. The escalating popularity of over-the-top (OTT) media services across the globe has resulted in a rise in the incidences of network congestion. The deployment of transparent caching minimizes network bandwidth consumption and enables service providers to curb the issues associated with network congestion in an effective manner. Their usage also enhances the quality of viewer experience and lowers the overall operating expense by enabling the existing internet links, switches and network routers to handle more traffic. The market is further driven by the increasing integration of content delivery network (CDN) with transparent caching for improving the network performance of several businesses. Apart from this, the advent of advanced caching technology that offers fully managed service to streamline ongoing operations is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 28% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the content type, the market has been divided into live streaming videos, static videos and others.
- Based on the component type, the market has been classified into software (policy management, security and analytics), hardware (converged servers and switches) and services (professional and managed services).
- On the basis of the end user, the market is categorized into ISPS, telecom operators, direct-to-home (DTH) cable service providers, enterprises, governments and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Akamai Technologies Inc., ARA Networks, Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Ericsson, Fortinet Inc., Google Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Kollective Technology Inc., Level 3 Communications LLC, Nokia Corporation, Qwilt, Superlumin, and Symantec Corporation Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal