According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Trauma Care Centers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global trauma care centers market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% during 2022-2027. A trauma care center refers to an emergency healthcare department equipped to provide medical care for patients suffering from traumatic injuries, such as wounds, burns, falls, and road accidents. They usually operate on I, II, III and IV levels. Trauma care centers are staffed with specialized medical professionals who excel in emergency medicine, critical care, trauma surgery, radiology, neurosurgery, resuscitation, and anesthesiology. In addition, they also provide diagnostic, physical examination, immunization, and vaccination services.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Trauma Care Centers Market Trends:
The rising instances of on-road accidents and increasing traumatic injury-related emergency department (ED) visits represent the key factors driving the global market growth. Additionally, the rising geriatric population that is more susceptible to attaining severe injuries is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the introduction of acute inpatient rehab amenities to address patients with expert medical and rehabilitative requirements is contributing to the market growth. Trauma care centers are continuously updating and utilizing advanced data and patient integration technologies for effective management of records, which is further fueling the market growth. Apart from this, governments of various nations are consistently investing in improving the healthcare infrastructure and promoting public health, which is creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the facility type, the market has been bifurcated into in-house and standalone.
- On the basis of the trauma type, the market has been divided into falls, traffic-related injuries, stabs/wounds/cuts, burns, brain and other injuries.
- Based on the service type, the market has been segmented into inpatient, outpatient, and rehabilitation.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Albany Medical Center, Ascension St. John Hospital, Banner Health, Baylor Scott & White Health, China Medical University, Fastmed Urgent Care, Murnau Trauma Center, New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (Commonspirit Health) and UAB Health System.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800