According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global uninterrupted power supply (UPS) system market reached a value of US$ 7.36 Billion in 2021. An uninterrupted power supply (UPS) system is a battery backup solution that is used in case of power failures or voltage drops. Voltage and frequency independent (VFI), voltage-independent (VI), and voltage-dependent (VD) are some of the commonly used UPS systems. They consist of rectifiers, static bypass switches, batteries, flywheels and supercapacitors. Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems have a short on-battery run-time, which is sufficient for securely shutting down active equipment and devices, such as data centers, computers and television systems. This, in turn, aids in preventing operational disruption data loss, protecting the voltage-sensitive devices, maintaining battery life and providing surge protection. As a result, UPS systems are widely used in telecommunication centers, electric point of sales (PoS) terminals and healthcare centers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) System Market Trends:
The increasing demand for reliable power solutions in large-scale manufacturing facilities to provide uninterrupted power supply during power shortage and interruptions is primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing demand for zero power downtime across various industries to improve productivity and effectively run information technology (IT) operations is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various product innovations, such as the introduction of lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries with a higher energy density, voltage capacity and operating temperature, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread product adoption across residential and commercial complexes for protecting electronic devices and smart devices against sudden power outages and voltage fluctuations is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the introduction of self-diagnostic features, significant expansion in the telecommunication industry and the increasing requirement for factory automation, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 10.09 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into online, offline, and line Interactive.
- Based on the rating, the market has been classified into <5KVA, 5-<50 KVA, 50-200 KVA, and >200 KVA
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been divided into residential, industrial, and commercial.
- Based on region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include ABB Ltd., AEG Power Solutions B.V. (3W Power S.A.), CyberPower Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Private Limited (Hitachi Ltd.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Legrand, Microtek International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Shenzhen SORO Electronics Co. Ltd., Socomec and Toshiba Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800