According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Urinary Incontinence Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global urinary incontinence devices market reached a value of US$ 2.7 Billion in 2022. Urinary incontinence devices help people with urinary incontinence manage their symptoms and maintain their quality of life. Urinary incontinence is involuntary urine leakage, which occurs due to a range of factors, such as weak pelvic muscles, nerve damage, or an enlarged prostate. Several types of urinary incontinence devices are available in the market, including absorbent pads, urinary catheters, penile clamps, and urethral inserts. Absorbent pads are designed to be worn inside underwear as they can absorb leakage, preventing it from reaching clothing. Urinary catheters are thin tubes inserted into the bladder to drain urine into a collection bag outside the body. Penile clamps are placed around the penis to compress the urethra, preventing urine from leaking. Urethral inserts, on the other hand, are small, tampon-like devices that are inserted into the urethra to block the flow of urine. Urinary incontinence devices are highly effective in managing the symptoms of urinary incontinence.
Global Urinary Incontinence Devices Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence among the population. In line with this, the rising incidences of chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease are significantly contributing to the product demand. Furthermore, the growing awareness regarding urinary incontinence and its impact on the quality of life is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, rapid technological advancements have led to the development of more effective and comfortable incontinence devices, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides, the growing demand for non-invasive treatments and the escalating demand for home healthcare products are bolstering the market. Moreover, the increasingly busy and active lifestyles of the masses result in the rising incidences of urinary incontinence, leading to higher demand for incontinence devices worldwide. Consequently, a substantial increase in the number of individuals who smoke, drink, and suffer from chronic diseases is providing a boost to the growth of the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 4.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.66% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been categorized into urinary catheters, vaginal slings, electrical stimulation devices, artificial urinary sphincters, and others.
- Based on the category, the market has been classified into external urinary incontinence devices and internal urinary incontinence devices.
- Based on the incontinence type, the market has been segmented into stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence, overflow urinary incontinence, and mixed incontinence.
- Based on the patient, the market has been divided into female and male.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Caldera Medical Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Cook Group Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., Medtronic plc and Teleflex Incorporated.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Category, Incontinence Type, Patient, End User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Caldera Medical Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Cook Group Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., Medtronic plc and Teleflex Incorporated
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800