According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Vascular Grafts Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global vascular grafts market reached a value of US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022. Vascular grafts are medical devices used to replace or repair damaged blood vessels. They are made from synthetic materials or harvested from a patient's tissue, such as veins or arteries. They are used in various surgical procedures, including coronary artery bypass surgery, peripheral artery bypass surgery, and hemodialysis access. Several types of vascular grafts are available, including synthetic, biological, and hybrid grafts. Synthetic grafts, such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE), are commonly used due to their durability and resistance to infection. Biological grafts, such as bovine or porcine-derived grafts, are also available that offer a more natural structure better suited to certain procedures. Hybrid grafts, which combine synthetic and biological materials, are sometimes used. Vascular grafts restore blood flow to damaged or diseased blood vessels. They can be used to bypass blockages or narrowings in arteries to provide access for hemodialysis or to repair damaged vessels caused by trauma or disease. The success of a vascular graft procedure depends on several factors, including the graft type used, the size and location of the damaged vessel, and the patient's overall health. Vascular grafts can be customized to fit the patient's specific needs, with options like synthetic or biological materials, different sizes and shapes, and the ability to combine materials for hybrid grafts.
Global Vascular Grafts Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of peripheral arterial disease, aneurysms, and end-stage renal disease. As the population ages and lifestyles become more sedentary, the incidences of these conditions increases, leading to a greater need for vascular grafts to restore blood flow and prevent serious health complications. In line with this, continuous technological advances are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, rising healthcare expenditures are positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the development of advanced medical devices, such as imaging technologies, artificial intelligence, and robotics, is catalyzing the product demand. Moreover, the escalating awareness of the benefits offered by vascular grafts among patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals is propelling the market. Besides, the rising number of dialysis procedures and the escalating chronic kidney disease (CKD) cases globally are favoring the market. The widespread availability of reimbursement policies is strengthening the market worldwide. Additionally, extensive utilization of prosthetic grafts, such as electrospun polyurethane vascular grafts for complex vascular trauma as it lowers the risks of neointimal formation, is expected to provide a boost to the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been categorized into endovascular stent grafts, hemodialysis access grafts, coronary artery by-pass grafts, vascular grafts for aorta disease, and peripheral vascular grafts.
- Based on the raw material, the market has been classified into polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyester, polyurethane, and biosynthetic.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into cardiac aneurysm, kidney failure, vascular occlusion, and coronary artery disease.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs).
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun SE (B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cook Group Incorporated, Cordis, CryoLife Inc., Getinge AB, Heat Medical Europe BV, LeMaitre Vascular, Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation and W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Raw Material, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun SE (B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cook Group Incorporated, Cordis, CryoLife Inc., Getinge AB, Heat Medical Europe BV, LeMaitre Vascular, Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation and W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800