According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Vessel Sealing Device Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global vessel sealing device market reached a value of US$ 1.65 Billion in 2021. A vessel sealing device is used in open and laparoscopic surgeries to seal the blood vessels. Electrothermal bipolar vessel sealers and ultrasonic shears are the most extensively used vessel sealing devices. It helps enhance the sealing capabilities of blood vessels, which are more prominent in diameter up to 5-7 mm. These devices are also found to be effective in other domains, including neck surgery and axillary dissection. Their utilization has enabled surgeons to improve safety and efficiency by decreasing blood loss and minimizing operative time. Different energy types, such as bipolar, ultrasonic, and hybrid energy, are commonly used for sealing the vessels. These devices possess various advantages, such as being safe to use and offering superior efficiency while requiring less time to seal the blood vessels.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Vessel Sealing Device Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by rapid technological advancements. In line with this, the emergence of bipolar devices and ultrasound technology in vessel sealing is creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the increasing use of vessel-sealing devices in laparoscopic surgeries is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the rising incidence of communicable and non-communicable diseases and the expanding healthcare sector are catalyzing the market. Moreover, favorable investments by the governments of numerous countries for improving the healthcare sector is propelling the adoption of vessel-sealing devices. Besides this, the emergence of advanced surgical instruments to promote recovery and favor painless or less invasive surgeries is strengthening the market. Additionally, continual product developments, a considerable rise in the number of surgical procedures, and the widespread preference for minimally invasive surgeries are providing a boost to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.53 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.20% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into generators, instruments, and accessories.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into general surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into hospitals and specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Hologic Inc., Intuitive Surgical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, KLS Martin Group, Lamidey Noury Medical, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, OmniGuide Holdings Inc. and Xcellance Medical Technologies Private Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800