The latest report by IMARC, titled “Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global veterinary equipment and disposables market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.78% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Veterinary equipment and disposables are employed to diagnose ailments, control breeding and offer precise treatment to domestic and livestock animals. It prevents infection, food infectivity, and diseases in the domestic animal husbandry sector. Some of the most commonly used equipment and disposables by veterinarians include analyzers, medical apparatus, handheld tools, disposable devices, syringes, needles, diagnostic test kits, and surgical instruments. In recent years, veterinary equipment and disposables have gained traction due to a significant rise in the adoption of animals as companions.
Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising expenditure capacities of pet owners for the maintenance of superior animal health. Additionally, the augmenting demand for pet insurance in confluence with the increasing number of veterinary practitioners are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the growing pet humanization and the increasing number of nuclear families are positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the adoption of animals as companions offers numerous health benefits, such as normalization of blood pressure, better psychological stability, enhanced wellbeing, minimized anxiety, and cardiac arrhythmias, which is propelling the market growth. In line with this, the constant technological developments have led to the introduction of lightweight, compact, innovative, portable, and real-time equipment with cameras, which reduces exam time and offers clear images of internal body systems. Along with this, government organizations of numerous nations are supporting veterinary practices, thereby creating lucrative growth opportunities for key players operating in the industry.
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into critical care consumables, anesthesia equipment, fluid management equipment, temperature management equipment, rescue and resuscitation equipment, research equipment, patient monitoring equipment, and others.
- On the basis of the animal type, the market has been bifurcated into companion animal (dogs, cats, horses, and others) and livestock animal.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segregated into veterinary hospitals/clinics and research institutes.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being B. Braun Melsungen AG, Digicare Biomedical Technology Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Medtronic Plc, Midmark Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Smiths Group Plc, Vetland Medical Sales and Services, and Vetronic Services Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Animal Type, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B. Braun Melsungen AG, Digicare Biomedical Technology Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Medtronic Plc, Midmark Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Smiths Group plc, Vetland Medical Sales and Services and Vetronic Services Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800