The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Veterinary Pain Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global veterinary pain management market size reached US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Veterinary pain management refers to numerous drugs and combinations used to provide relief to animals from chronic pain. It consists of massages, therapy, rehabilitation, acupuncture, laser therapy, physical compresses, and the administration of therapeutic and antianxiety drugs that are given orally, parenterally, or topically. It also involves implementing changes in medications, housing conditions, acupuncture, and environmental lifestyle changes that are effective against traumatic, acute surgical, and disease-related pain and helps enhance the overall health of animals.
Global Veterinary Pain Management Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of inflammatory and painful diseases among animals. In addition, the rising domestication of animals, and the increasing awareness regarding pet health among the masses, are contributing to market growth. Moreover, the easy availability of pain management products and devices, including opioids, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), laser devices, and local anesthetics, represents another major growth-inducing factor. These solutions offer relief from the pain caused by various illnesses, such as radiotherapy-induced pain, musculoskeletal disorders, chemotherapy, osteoarthritis, and mastitis. Besides this, the extensive adoption of laser therapy as an effective pain management solution is providing a positive thrust to market growth. Laser therapy provides significant pain relief and helps to regenerate nerve tissue post-surgery. Furthermore, a significant increase in the livestock population suffering from cancer and abdominal and neuropathic pain is also augmenting the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing prevalence of inflammation in domesticated animals and the growing adoption of pet insurance services, are creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into drugs (NSAIDs, anesthetics, opioids, and other drugs) and devices (laser therapy and electromagnetic therapy).
- On the basis of the animal type, the market has been bifurcated into companion and livestock.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into osteoarthritis and joint pain, postoperative pain, cancer and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals and clinics and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Assisi Animal Health, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH (C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG), Ceva Sante Animale, Chanelle Pharma, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Idexx Laboratories Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Norbrook, Vetoquinol S.A. and Zoetis Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Animal Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Assisi Animal Health, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH (C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG), Ceva Sante Animale, Chanelle Pharma, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Idexx Laboratories Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Norbrook, Vetoquinol S.A. and Zoetis Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800