The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Veterinary Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global veterinary software market size reached US$ 517.3 Million in 2022. Veterinary software is utilized by veterinarians to manage day-to-day operations, track patients, streamline everyday operations, and complete back-office functions like accounting and billing. These software solutions help manage patient plans and information, schedule treatments, and improve communication and client relationships to create a smoother patient experience. They also assist in simplifying the process and increasing the efficiency of the veterinary team, collecting data, creating reports, and following sustainable practices by reducing the use of paper. At present, veterinary practice management software finds extensive applications in veterinary hospitals and clinics.
Global Veterinary Software Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of pets among individuals. In addition, the rising prevalence of zoonotic diseases and the escalating demand for effective animal health diagnostics are contributing to market growth. Moreover, growing awareness regarding the benefits of these software solutions, such as improving productivity, saving time, and maintaining drug databases, represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the growing adoption of technologically advanced software, such as practice management systems, and cloud-based software, which provides various solutions in one platform, is influencing the market growth. This advanced software stores diagnostic images, integrates patient data and track performance, orders drug inventory, helps to monitor business profitability, and accesses data from a portable device. Furthermore, the increasing availability of pet insurance and the rising pet population is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing animal healthcare expenditure and escalating demand for animal-derived food products, are also creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 771.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into practice management software, imaging software, and others.
- On the basis of the delivery mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises, cloud/web-based.
- Based on the practice type, the market has been segmented into small animals, mixed animals, equine, food-producing animals, and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been segregated into hospitals and clinics, and reference laboratories.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Animal Intelligence Software Inc., ClienTrax, Covetrus Inc., Esaote SpA, Henry Schein Inc., Hippo Manager Software Inc., IDEXX Laboratories Inc., Onward Computer Systems, Patterson Companies Inc., Timeless Veterinary Systems Inc., Vetter Software Inc. (DaySmart Software Inc.) and VIA Information Systems.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Delivery Mode, Practice Type, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Animal Intelligence Software Inc., ClienTrax, Covetrus Inc., Esaote SpA, Henry Schein Inc., Hippo Manager Software Inc., IDEXX Laboratories Inc., Onward Computer Systems, Patterson Companies Inc., Timeless Veterinary Systems Inc., Vetter Software Inc. (DaySmart Software Inc.) and VIA Information Systems
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800