According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Video Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global video analytics market reached a value of US$ 6.2 Billion in 2022. Video analytics refers to a computerized solution that is generally used by multiple businesses for obtaining quantifiable data from recorded or live video content. It utilizes an algorithm to perform a security-related function via a digital video signal, detects and extracts objects in video and classifies each object to enable intelligent video analysis. It provides enhanced security function to critical infrastructures while automating access control, minimizing staffing requirements and collecting data on customer behavior. There has been a considerable rise in the deployment of video analytics solutions for effectively managing the flow of traffic and detecting fraudulent activities.
Global Video Analytics Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing need for an improved security and surveillance system across multiple sectors due to the rising occurrences of cyber-attacks and security breaches. Besides this, growing investments in the deployment of advanced video analytics systems for analyzing the visual data and detecting post- and real-time events are providing a boost to the market. Along with this, continual technological advancements and the integration of artificial intelligence with video analytics solutions to aid in increasing the accuracy results of the analysis are favorably impacting the market. Moreover, the rising adoption of video surveillance systems and connected devices on account of the development of smart cities is expected to further drive the market. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous improvements in the information technology (IT) infrastructure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 17.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into incident detection, intrusion management, people/crowd counting, traffic monitoring, automatic number plate recognition, facial recognition and others.
- Based on the architecture type, the market has been classified into edge- and server-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been segregated into small and medium and large enterprises.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been segmented into BFSI, retail, critical infrastructure, traffic management, transportation and logistics, hospitality and entertainment, defense and security, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Agent Video Intelligence Ltd., AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Aventura Technologies, Inc., Avigilon Corporation (Motorola Solutions), Axis Communications AB (Canon Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Gorilla Technology Inc. (Gorilla Science & Technology Holding, Inc.), Honeywell International Inc., IBM, IntelliVision Technologies Corp. (Nortek Security & Control LLC), Intelligent Security Systems Corporation, KiwiSecurity Software GmbH, PureTech Systems Inc. (FLIR Systems), Qognify Inc. and Verint Systems Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Type, Application, Architecture Type, Organization Size, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Agent Video Intelligence Ltd., AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Aventura Technologies, Inc., Avigilon Corporation (Motorola Solutions), Axis Communications AB (Canon Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Gorilla Technology Inc. (Gorilla Science & Technology Holding, Inc.), Honeywell International Inc., IBM, IntelliVision Technologies Corp. (Nortek Security & Control LLC), Intelligent Security Systems Corporation, KiwiSecurity Software GmbH, PureTech Systems Inc. (FLIR Systems), Qognify Inc. and Verint Systems Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800