The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Video Wall Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global video wall market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. A video wall refers to an electronic display created by combining various screens to form a larger image or smaller windows of multiple images. It is installed on mobile mounting systems or wall-mounted for permanent installation. In addition, a video wall can be built using traditional video projectors, television sets, and LCD or LED panels, cubes, tiles or projection screens. A video wall provides uniform brightness, high image resolution and contrast, and real-time content sharing with improved touchscreen interactivity. As a result, this next-generation technology is widely utilized at airports, stadiums, railway stations and museums to help share information with a massive audience.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Video Wall Market Trends:
The increasing number of malls and public spaces represents the primary factor that has led to a rapid rise in the installation of video walls. These screens are used for advertising numerous products and grabbing the attention of passers-by. Nowadays, several retailers are installing video walls on-premises to drive customer engagement and enhance their shopping experience. Besides this, interactive video walls offer various benefits, such as flexibility and allow users to switch between layouts whenever needed, which, in turn, is escalating their demand across the globe. Apart from this, with technological advancements, video walls have become more adaptable in terms of shapes, sizes, and software capabilities. Moreover, several companies are developing video wall software that can span content across multiple and varied displays in an array of configurations. They are also launching video walls with improved response time, high contrast ratio and anti-glare screens that help in increasing readability. On account of these factors, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into LCD, LED, LPD and other display systems. At present, LED display systems are the most popular product.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been classified into housing, installation and content management.
- The market has been segregated based on the deployment type into touch-based, touchless, multi-touch and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into rear projection and narrow bezel displays. At present, narrow bezel displays are most widely used in video walls.
- The market has been categorized based on the vertical into retail, IT and telecommunication, government and defense, media and entertainment, and others. Amongst these, government and defense dominate the market, accounting for the majority of the global market share.
- Region-wise, North America exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Daktronics, Inc. (ADFLOW Networks), AU Optronics Corp., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., LG Display Co. Ltd., Barco NV, Acer Inc., Christie Group plc, Panasonic Corporation, Sony Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, NEC Display Solutions, Planar Systems, Inc., Sharp Corporation and Toshiba Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal