The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Viral Inactivation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global viral inactivation market size reached US$ 577.3 Million in 2022. Viral inactivation is the primary step designed to enhance the safety of biotherapeutic products. Biotherapeutic products contain viruses that can become contaminated during the production process. They can invade cells, wherein they proliferate and result in various diseases. Consequently, viral inactivation is widely used to inhibit coat proteins and degrade nucleic acid within the virus. Today, it is available in different variants according to the characteristics of the virus and the type of biotherapeutic product. As a result, virus inactivation methods are gaining traction across the globe.
Global Viral Inactivation Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by rising concerns about the transmission of blood-borne viruses through plasma-derived medicinal products. In addition, the implementation of stringent regulatory standards for developing biotherapeutic products is escalating the demand for viral inactivation to ensure the quality, safety, and efficacy of these products. Besides this, improved viral inactivation technologies and products are being employed in the food and beverage (F&B) industry to control the transmission of enteric viruses and ensure the safety of products. This, coupled with the development of new physical methods like supercritical fluids, pulsed electric fields, and gas plasma, is positively influencing the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,028.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been categorized into reagents and kits, systems, and services.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into vaccines and therapeutics, stem cell products, blood and blood products, tissue and tissue products, cellular and gene therapy.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, CROs, academic and research institutes, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Parker Hannifin Corp, Rad Source Technologies, Sartorius AG, SGS SA, Terumo Corporation, Texcell, Vironova AB and WuXi AppTec.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Parker Hannifin Corp, Rad Source Technologies, Sartorius AG, SGS SA, Terumo Corporation, Texcell, Vironova AB and WuXi AppTec
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800