The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Virtual Fitting Room Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global virtual fitting room market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 22.57% during the forecast period (2022-2027). A virtual fitting room (VFR) allows shoppers to try different products, such as accessories, watches, shoes, and clothes, virtually based on their preferences. It includes miniature cameras, apps, and login credentials, which offer a hassle-free, flexible, engaging, and personalized shopping experience. It also enables customers to evaluate the fit, size, and style of clothes and accessories to reduce the number of returned products. Owing to these properties, VFR is extensively adopted by e-commerce platforms to build brand loyalty and reduce expenses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Virtual Fitting Room Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding e-commerce industry. In addition, the growing high-fashion trend due to the rising influence of social media represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, several brands are following hybrid models wherein bricks-and-mortar sales are combined with online fitting and customization to improve customer experience. This, coupled with the rising trend of online shopping to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, is positively influencing market growth. Moreover, technology interface designers are developing tactile output devices and haptic interfaces that mimic texture and roughness using electrically generated fields. Furthermore, the development of next-generation interactive VFRs and aggressive promotional strategies conducted by apparel merchandisers to gain a competitive edge in the market is anticipated to propel market growth in the coming years.
- Based on the component, the market has been classified into hardware, software, and services.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into apparel, beauty and cosmetic, eyewear, footwear, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been bifurcated into physical and virtual stores.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being AstraFit, ELSE Corp Srl, Fit Analytics, FXGear Inc., Magic Mirror, MemoMi Labs Inc., Metail, SenseMi DMCC, True Fit Corporation, Visualook and Zugara Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800