According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Virtual Private Network Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global virtual private network market size reached US$ 36.8 Billion in 2022. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a technology that enables secure and private communication over a public network, such as the internet. It creates a private network connection, allowing users to access and transmit data securely across shared or public networks as if they were directly connected to a private network. VPNs utilize encryption and tunneling protocols to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity of transmitted data, thereby protecting it from unauthorized access, interception, or tampering. Additionally, VPN extends the reach of a private network over a public network infrastructure, providing individuals, businesses, and organizations with a secure and reliable means of connecting to remote networks or accessing the internet.
Global Virtual Private Network Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating concerns regarding online privacy and data security. With the proliferation of cyberattacks, data breaches, and government surveillance, businesses and individuals are increasingly recognizing the need for robust protection of their digital assets and confidential information. Moreover, the rising trend of remote work and the increasing number of mobile workforce requiring establishing secure connections and ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive data transmitted over public networks are contributing to the market. Additionally, rapid globalization of businesses and the growing reliance on cloud services are driving the demand for VPNs. With companies expanding their operations internationally and leverage cloud-based applications and services, the rising need for secure and reliable connections between different geographical locations are fueling the adoption of VPN solutions across various industries. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, the proliferation of connected devices, inflating disposable income levels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 89.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hardware and software and services.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into remote access VPN, site-to-site VPN, and others.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been categorized into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into BFSI, healthcare, IT, government, manufacturing, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Array Networks Inc., Avast Software s.r.o., BlackBerry Limited, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., CyberGhost S.R.L., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Microsoft Corporation and NetMotion Software (Absolute Software Corporation).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Type, Deployment Mode, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Array Networks Inc., Avast Software s.r.o., BlackBerry Limited, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., CyberGhost S.R.L., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Microsoft Corporation and NetMotion Software (Absolute Software Corporation)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800