According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Virtual Private Server Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global virtual private server market reached a value of US$ 3.43 Billion in 2021. A virtual private server (VPS) is a multi-tenant cloud hosting service that uses virtualization technology to provide dedicated resources on a server with various users. It consists of an autonomous operating system, a file transfer protocol program, web server software, and a mail server program. VPS offers several benefits, including increased reliability, efficiency, and dedicated resources and improved performance, affordability, access, control, elasticity, and security. As compared to shared hosting, VPS is stable and secure and offers more room to grow with fewer restrictions.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Virtual Private Server Market Trends-
The increasing number of cyber threats and cyber-attacks in data centers across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. VPS is an independent and virtualized environment that protects the data from such instances by offering a dedicated server for software, files, and operating system. Additionally, the growing digitization and widespread adoption of cloud-based services among organizations are favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) with VPS to monitor server performance, enable load balancing solutions, and offer control over the disk in virtual private servers by leveraging past information are providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the extensive utilization of VPS in data centers to reduce heating, issues concerning the accessibility of servers, and power consumption is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the implementation of various government initiatives toward the digitalization of administrative and industrial infrastructure is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the increasing need for a cost-efficient VPS and greater customizations, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and widespread adoption of the solution by small and medium-sized enterprises to improve business outcomes are supporting the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 7.98 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.30% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into managed and unmanaged VPS.
- Based on the operating system, the market has been divided into windows and linux.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been classified into large, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been divided into BFSI, retail, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, healthcare, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.?
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being A2 Hosting, Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), DigitalOcean LLC, DreamHost LLC, GoDaddy Inc., InMotion Hosting, International Business Machines Corporation, Liquid Web LLC, OVH Groupe, Plesk International GmbH, Rackspace Technology Inc. and TekTonic.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800