According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global visualization and 3D rendering software market reached a value of US$ 2,140.60 Million in 2021. Visualization and 3D rendering software refer to a computer program that is generally used for creating an image based on three-dimensional (3D) data. It is extensively utilized for graphical user interfaces and demonstrations at exhibitions, conferences and presentations for presenting the required information across multiple businesses. It aids in providing a better understanding of a project to developers, customers and creators by offering real-time insights, improved processing and a user-friendly renderer interface in a cost-efficient manner. Additionally, it is also used for high-end video game development, architectural and product designing, marketing and advertising, and training simulation.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, the increasing need for virtual modelling across multiple industries is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the rising preference for inexpensive technologies for simulation and visualization for efficient architectural planning, transportation systems and utility networks is further propelling the market growth. Additionally, the widespread popularity of gaming and videography among the masses has provided an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, continual technological advancements in visualization and 3D rendering software are positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, various leading companies are heavily investing in the deployment of the software in order to attract the target customers due to the intensive business competition across the globe. Other factors, including the rising infrastructural development projects, increasing implementation of visualization and 3D rendering software in research and education institutions, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 6,866.70 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.90% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into plugin and stand-alone.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been segregated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into architectural and visualization, research and training, gaming, marketing and advertisement and others.
- Based on the end-use industry, the market has been categorized into construction and real estate, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, education, healthcare and life science, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players are Adobe Inc., Altair Engineering Inc., Autodesk Inc., Chaos Software Ltd., Corel Corporation, Dassault Systèmes SE, Luxion Inc., Next Limit Technologies, NVIDIA Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG and Trimble Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal