According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Water Dispenser Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global water dispenser market size reached US$ 2.7 Billion in 2022. A water dispenser is a machine that dispenses clean drinking water, typically from a bottle or a water filtration system. With bottle-less or bottled water coolers connected to the mains, the water is dispensed continuously from a refrigeration unit that simply needs to be turned or pressed with a button to release water into the funnel. The machine distributes filtered, clean and safe drinking water from the source through an opening, such as tap, push button, or faucet. Water dispensers are available in various sizes and capacities to meet different needs, from portable tabletop models to floor-standing models and are extensively utilized for residential as well as commercial purposes. Some models also come with inbuilt filtration systems that remove impurities from tap water as well as functionalities for cooling or heating up water, allowing users to choose preferred temperature. Some of the advantages of water dispenser include enhanced accessibility, cost savings, ease of installation and maintenance, environmental benefits, and promotion of adequate hydration.
Global Water Dispenser Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for clean drinking water due to the rising concerns over water quality and safety. This can be attributed to the scarcity of safe and clean drinking water due to the growing levels of groundwater depletion in several regions across the globe. In line with this, the rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of consuming unfiltered water is resulting in a higher uptake of water dispensers, particularly the variants equipped with built-in filtration systems. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of various water-borne diseases on a global level is leading to the increasing sales of safer water distribution devices. Additionally, rising stringency in government regulations and standards regarding water quality and safety is propelling the demand for water dispensers complying with these regulations. The market is further fueled by the continual technological advancements in water dispensers, such as the introduction of temperature control, multi-stage filtration with reverse osmosis (RO) and ultraviolet (UV), and smart connectivity functionalities. Apart from this, considerable growth in the construction, real estate and hospitality industries is resulting in increased installations of water dispensers. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization and industrialization, easy product availability across online and offline organized retail channels, inflating disposable income levels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into bottled (top-loading and bottom-loading) and point-of-use.
- On the basis of the operations, the market has been divided into free standing, countertop, under the sink, and wall mounted.
- Based on the technology, the market has been categorized into filter-free and filtered (RO and filters and cartridges).
- On the basis of the distribution channels, the market has been classified into retail stores, non-branded stores, and online stores.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into commercial, residential, and industrial.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include A. O. Smith Corporation, Blue Star Limited, Clover Co. Ltd., Culligan Water, Electrolux AB, Haier Group Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Midea Group, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Primo Water Corporation, The Clorox Company, Voltas Limited, and Waterlogic Plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Operations, Technology, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||A. O. Smith Corporation, Blue Star Limited, Clover Co. Ltd., Culligan Water, Electrolux AB, Haier Group Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Midea Group, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Primo Water Corporation, The Clorox Company, Voltas Limited and Waterlogic Plc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800