According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Water Scooter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global water scooter market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. A water scooter is a recreational vehicle that comprises a water jet and enables the rider to travel through the surface of the water. It is powered by a battery and provides forward propulsion through a basic propeller system at the rear. It also helps propel swimmers underwater and expand range without any additional physical exertion. As it is used by individuals to do cave diving and technical diving effortlessly, the demand for water scooter is rising worldwide.
Global Water Scooter Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for water scooters for carrying out underwater exploration activities to watch corals and various species of fish represents one of the key factors propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, rising travel among the masses to visit new destinations and indulge in various adventure sports, including snorkeling, scuba diving, and riding water scooters, are contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growing utilization of deep propulsion vehicles by military forces to carry out rescue missions is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, the wide availability of lightweight, portable, and powerful sea scooters is supporting the growth of the market. Additionally, the increasing utilization of sea scooters by coast guards in rescue operations to maintain safety and security on beach coasts is strengthening the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, water surface represents the largest segment, followed by under water.
- Based on the propulsion type, the market has been bifurcated into fuel operated and battery operated. At present, fuel operated holds the biggest share in the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into personal, commercial, and military. Presently, commercial accounts for the total market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America (the United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., Dive Xtras Inc., Divertug, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Nellis Engineering Inc., SubGravity, Suex Srl, Torpedo Inc., TUSA Inc., and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Vehicle Type, Propulsion Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., Dive Xtras Inc., Divertug, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Nellis Engineering Inc., SubGravity, Suex Srl, Torpedo Inc., TUSA Inc. and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800