The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Wearable Injectors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global wearable injectors market size reached US$ 6.6 Billion in 2022. Wearable injectors (WIs) or patch pumps are drug delivery devices utilized for the single-step administration of medicines for longer durations. They automatically deliver preset doses to patients at optimal times. They are temporarily attached to the skin to deliver viscous drugs in large volumes faster and safely through the subcutaneous tissues in the body. They comprise a cannula for substance delivery to tissues, a reservoir to store medicine, and a drive system to provide the appropriate drug volume. In addition, these devices are user-friendly, disposable, and cause minimal discomfort and pain compared to traditionally used syringes and vials. As a result, wearable injectors are extensively used for the treatment of diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases.
Global Wearable Injectors Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic medical illnesses such as neurological, oncological, and autoimmune disorders. In addition, the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to such ailments, and the escalating demand for minimally invasive (MI) treatment alternatives among the patients represent other major growth-inducing factors. Moreover, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic prompted the entire healthcare system to switch to home-based therapies to stop the spread of the sickness. This, coupled with the growing popularity of at-home and self-administrable injectors to effectively manage disorders with the minutest risks of inaccurate dosage and needle stick injuries, is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Besides this, various product innovations, such as the incorporation of wireless connectivity, passive warning systems, and Bluetooth technologies with the injectors, are anticipated to propel the market growth. These technologies promote convenient monitoring of the patient through a smartphone application and offer timely reminders for dosages. Furthermore, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, along with significant improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, are creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into on-body and off-body.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified into spring-based, motor-driven, rotary pump, expanding battery, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics, home care, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Becton Dickinson and Company, CeQur SA, Debiotech SA, Dexcom Inc., Enable Injections Inc., Gerresheimer AG, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. and Ypsomed AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Technology, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Becton Dickinson and Company, CeQur SA, Debiotech SA, Dexcom Inc., Enable Injections Inc., Gerresheimer AG, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. and Ypsomed AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800