The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Wellhead Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global wellhead equipment market reached a value of US$ 7.1 Billion in 2022. Wellhead equipment is permanently installed at the surface of an oil or gas well. It consists of various components, including crosses, tees, tubing, head spools, casing spools, heads, valves, flanges, and chokes. Wellhead equipment is installed where casings are terminated by hanging them with the help of casing hangers and seals. In addition, wellhead equipment provides ancillary support as it consists of a rim that is attached to the casings to ensure safe drilling and completion by keeping the pressure in the well under control. It also serves as the endpoint of the casing and tubing strings, control pressure, and provide access to the main casing.
Global Wellhead Equipment Market Trends:
The global wellhead equipment market is driven by the increasing redevelopment of mature oil and gas wells. Wellhead equipment is utilized to control oil flow rates, which reduce the pressure to protect the equipment and also guides the refining process of oil. In addition to this, the growing demand for oil and gas is creating opportunities in offshore deep-sea beds, thus facilitating the demand for wellhead equipment. Furthermore, technological development in wellhead equipment, such as the introduction of nested hanger configuration and the ability to drill without dismantling blowout preventer (BOP), is also fueling the market growth. For instance, ABB Inc., a Swiss-Swedish MNC, has launched ABB ability wellhead manager equipped with a versatile new cloud-based visualization system for oil and gas operators. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 10.0 Billion by 2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hangers, flanges, master valve, choke, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into onshore and offshore.
- The market has been categorized based on the sector into OEM and aftermarket.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aker Solutions ASA, Baker Hughes Company, Cameron International Corporation, Forum Energy Technologies Inc., Nabors Industries Limited, National Oilwell Varco Inc., Oil States International Inc., TechnipFMC PLC, Weatherford International PLC, and Weir Group PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Application, Sector, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aker Solutions ASA, Baker Hughes, Cameron International Corporation, Forum Energy Technologies Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd., National Oilwell Varco Inc., Oil States International Inc., TechnipFMC PLC, Weatherford International PLC and Weir Group PLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal