The latest report by IMARC, titled “Wi-Fi Hotspot Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global wi-fi hotspot market size reached US$ 4.7 Billion in 2022. Wi-fi hotspot refers to the internet access point that allows users to connect their laptops or smartphones to a wi-fi network. It is convenient and enables users to avail strong internet connections away from home or office. Wi-fi hotspot helps service providers or operators to increase customer retention, create partnerships with mobile operators for offload, and build brand awareness. In recent years, wi-fi hotspot have been available in numerous public or private places, such as libraries, coffee shops, retail stores, airports, and hotels that usually offer high-speed Wi-Fi networks to the masse.
Global Wi-fi Hotspot Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the employment of smart infrastructure systems around the globe and rapid digitization. Additionally, wi-fi hotspots allow large, medium, and small businesses to manage their networks at a lower cost, thereby creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the rising mobility in businesses on account of the introduction of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, wi-fi hotspot improves data transmission, provides seamless results, and offers access to numerous applications. In line with this, on account of the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), businesses are bound to offer flexibility to their employees as they are opting for work-from-home models, which in turn, is boosting product demand. Apart from this, the increasing sales of smartphones and the rising presence of high-end network infrastructure are propelling the market growth. Moreover, key players are focusing on enhancing the quality of services, increasing speed, mobility and capacities, and minimizing latencies to expand their consumer base. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 13.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into wireless hotspot gateways, wireless hotspot controllers, and mobile hotspot devices.
- On the basis of the software, the market has been divided into centralized hotspot management, wi-fi security software, wi-fi hotspot billing software, and cloud based hotspot management.
- Based on the services, the market has been segregated into professional, installation and integration, consulting services, and managed services.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been divided into communication service provider and network operators, enterprises, and government.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segmented into IT and telecom, financial services, education, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, retail, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Kora, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Aptilo Networks (Enea AB), AT&T Inc., Boingo Wireless Inc., CASA Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Cloud4Wi Inc., D-Link Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., iPass Inc. (Pareteum Corporation), Netgear Inc., Sierra Wireless Inc., Superloop Limited, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and Telstra Corporation Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Software, Services, End User, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aptilo Networks (Enea AB), AT&T Inc., Boingo Wireless Inc., CASA Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Cloud4Wi Inc., D-Link Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd., iPass Inc. (Pareteum Corporation), Netgear Inc., Sierra Wireless Inc, Superloop Limited, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson and Telstra Corporation Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800