According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Wireless Microphone Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global wireless microphone market reached a value of US$ 2.62 Billion in 2021. Wireless microphone refers to cordless amplifying equipment that is generally used for transmitting audio signals. It is a battery-powered device that usually consists of a microphone, a transmitter and a receiver. It involves the utilization of very high frequency (VHF) or ultra-high frequency (UHF) bands that help in converting and sending audio signals. It is a versatile and portable audio equipment that is extensively utilized in public speaking, concerts and podcasts. In comparison to the conventional wired microphone, it is easy to connect and offers enhanced flexibility to the users in a cost-efficient manner.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Wireless Microphone Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant expansion in the media and entertainment industry. This is supported by the escalating popularity of live events, such as music concerts and comedy shows, across numerous countries. In line with this, the increasing adoption of the wireless microphone in global sports events, including the summer and winter Olympics, has further propelled the market growth. Apart from this, the rising demand for the product from educational institutions for presentations, extra-curricular activities and lectures are also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, various technological advancements and the widespread integration of wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) technology with wireless microphones are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, leading players are heavily investing in launching product variants with high output audio quality and efficient audio signal transmission as well as handheld wireless microphones with karaoke systems and smart televisions, which is further expected to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 3.7 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.50% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into handheld, clip-on and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segregated into Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, radiofrequency and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been categorized into corporate, education, hospitality, sporting events and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players are AKG Acoustics (Harman International Industries Inc.), Audio-Technica Corporation, Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics LLC (Logitech International S.A.), LEWITT GmbH, RØDE Microphones, Samson Technologies Corp., Saramonic International, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Shure Incorporated, Sony Corporation and Yamaha Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.