The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Wireless Testing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global wireless testing market size reached US$ 10.5 Billion in 2022. Wireless testing is the process of evaluating the capacity of a device to connect with other electronic gadgets and networks. It performs various operational tasks such as examining device interoperability performance, verifying regulating compliances, and ensuring the safety of wireless devices. It also assists organizations in enhancing security operations and eliminating the risk of unusual activities. Owing to these benefits, wireless testing is widely utilized across various industrial verticals.
Global Wireless Testing Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of wireless testing across telecom, consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunication, and information technology (IT) industries due to the increasing instances of cyberattacks and fraudulent activities. In addition, the emergence of next-generation wireless machinery that helps in designing the interface, testing mobile devices, and introducing multiple-antenna solutions represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various technological advancements, such as the development of the Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and machine-to-machine (M2M) communication solutions to perform real-time machine data transfers and ensure optimal security, are also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the growing deployment of the work-from-home (WFH) corporate model, strategic collaborations amongst key players, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the offering, the market has been classified into equipment and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been categorized into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, IT and telecommunication, energy and power, medical devices, aerospace and defense, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Anritsu Corporation, Bureau Veritas, Dekra SE, Electro Magnetic Test Inc., Eurofins Scientific, EXFO Inc., Intertek Group PLC, Keysight Technolgies, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, SGS S.A., Thales Group, TÜV Rheinland and Viavi Solutions Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Offering, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Anritsu Corporation, Bureau Veritas, Dekra SE, Electro Magnetic Test Inc., Eurofins Scientific, EXFO Inc., Intertek Group PLC, Keysight Technolgies, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, SGS S.A., Thales Group, TÜV Rheinland and Viavi Solutions Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800