According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Workplace Stress Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global workplace stress management market reached a value of US$ 9.26 Billion in 2021. Workplace stress is the emotional and physical response caused due to the conflicting demands in an individual’s job. It occurs when the requirements of the job do not match the resources, capabilities or needs of the employee. Some of the common causes of work stress include unrealistic targets, longer working hours and job insecurity that hampers the productivity of an employee. Workplace stress management involves various methods and services that aid in maintaining a healthy workplace-personal life balance that is conducive to productivity and creativity.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Workplace Stress Management Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising awareness regarding the benefits of work stress management sessions. This is supported by the increasing prevalence of chronic headaches, depression and anxiety among employees caused due to intensive competition in the workplace. In line with this, the rising focus on the safety and health regulations of employees is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe has encouraged multiple businesses to adopt effective workplace stress management programs, which, in turn, has provided a thrust to the market. Along with this, numerous initiatives undertaken by the government of several countries for providing mental health support and resources for assisting workers and employers are favorably impacting the market. Other factors, including the advent of online and digital self-assessment tests, the growing health concerns among the masses, the escalating popularity of health-related practices, and continuous improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 15.19 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.20% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been segmented into stress assessment, yoga and meditation, resilience training, progress tracking metrics, and others.
- Based on the delivery mode, the market has been segregated into individual counselors, personal fitness trainers, meditation specialists and others.
- On the basis of the activity, the market has been bifurcated into indoor and outdoor.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into small scale, medium scale and large-scale organizations.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include Asset Health Inc., Cascade Centers Inc., Central Corporate Wellness Pte. Ltd., ComPsych Corporation, CuraLinc Healthcare, CVS Health Corporation, Fitbit LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Headspace Inc., Marino Wellness LLC, Sol Wellness LLC, Truworth Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and Wellness Corporate Solutions LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800