IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “X-ray Machine Manufacturing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global x-ray machine manufacturing market size reached US$
15.0 Billion in 2022. An x-ray machine utilizes a form of electromagnetic radiation with higher energy that can pass through most objects. It consists of two main components, including an image detection system and an x-ray generator. It is widely used to generate images of structures and tissues in the body that help detect bone deformities and eliminate cancerous cells in radiation therapy. It is also employed to detect metallic and non-metallic objects hidden under clothing or body cavities for security purposes. The manufacturing of these machines involves using high-precision components, such as rotors and anode cans. Since these machines find extensive applications across healthcare facilities, airports, financial institutes, and train stations, the demand for x-ray machine manufacturing has significantly escalated across the globe.
Global X-ray Machine Manufacturing Market Trends:
The surging incidences of chronic medical ailments, such as respiratory, genitourinary, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal disorders, represent the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the expanding geriatric population that is more susceptible to developing such health conditions is another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, there has been a substantial shift toward x-rays for non-invasive and painless disease diagnosis among patients and healthcare professionals. Along with this, the growing security concerns due to consecutive threats and activities, including illegal arms shipping and drug trafficking, have augmented the demand for x-ray security screening systems. Furthermore, the leading players are developing advanced diagnostic machines that provide enhanced image quality, faster processing time, and dose reduction advantages. Furthermore, several product innovations, such as the introduction of the 3-D color x-ray imaging technique that generates cleaner and more accurate images for better diagnosis, have catalyzed market growth. Other factors, including the rising commercialization of new, technologically advanced x-ray machines, improving healthcare infrastructure, stringent government regulations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 20.3 Billion by 2028, expanding a CAGR of
5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into stationary and portable.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified as analog and digital.
- The market has been segregated based on the end user into healthcare, transportation and logistics, government, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Allengers Group, Canon Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Esaote SpA, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Hindrays, Hitachi Ltd., Narang Medical Limited, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG, and Vision Medicaid Equipments Private Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800