According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Yoga Mat Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global yoga mat market reached a value of US$ 14.4 Billion in 2022. Yoga mats are popularly used by individuals for practicing yoga poses in a comfortable manner. They provide a non-slip and cushioned surface to the users that help them in holding several yoga poses safely. They are widely available in multiple styles, thicknesses, prints, grips, weight, prices, colors, patterns, and surface textures. Numerous players are also introducing premium yoga mats in the market that are gaining widespread popularity among the masses. Commonly made from plastics, rubbers, cotton, jute, and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) materials, these variants are characterized by antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Global Yoga Mat Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the growing health consciousness among individuals. This has encouraged them to increasingly participate in sports and physical training activities, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the rising prevalence of obesity and hypertension across the globe has also provided a boost to the demand for yoga mats. Moreover, the governments of numerous countries across the globe are undertaking initiatives to promote the health benefits of participating in physical activities, including practicing yoga, which is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, several key players in the market are introducing yoga mats made from eco-friendly materials, which are gaining widespread prominence among the masses on account of an enhanced focus on sustainable development. Some of the other factors contributing to market growth include the increasing trend of on-the-go workouts, the introduction of yoga mats with ultraviolet (UV) resistant property and the easy product availability across the online and offline retail channels. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into PVC, TPE, rubber, cotton and jute, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been classified into yoga and fitness clubs, household and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarket and hypermarket, specialty stores, online stores and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adidas AG, ALO LLC (Color Image Apparel Inc.), Barefoot Yoga Co, Ecoyoga Ltd, EuProMed s.r.o., Hugger Mugger, JadeYoga, Liforme Ltd., Lululemon Athletica, Manduka, prAna (Columbia Sportswear) and Yaazhtex.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adidas AG, ALO LLC (Color Image Apparel Inc.), Barefoot Yoga Co, Ecoyoga Ltd, EuProMed s.r.o., Hugger Mugger, JadeYoga, Liforme Ltd., Lululemon Athletica, Manduka, prAna (Columbia Sportswear) and Yaazhtex
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal