According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the Europe healthcare big data analytics market witness stable growth during 2015-2020. Healthcare big data analytics refers to the structured process of collecting and analyzing significant patient, consumer, and clinical information. It leverages various digital techniques, including correlations, hidden patterns, consumer preferences, and market trends, which supports predictive models and statistical algorithms. Deployment of healthcare big data analytics offer several benefits, such as improving patient-based services, detecting the early spread of diseases, generating new insights into disease mechanism, monitoring the quality of healthcare institutions, and providing better treatment methods.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Europe Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market Trends:
The Europe healthcare big data analytics market is majorly being driven by the increasing healthcare data volumes and the rising need to provide quality medical services. This is further supported by the increasing healthcare expenditure and the widespread adoption of electronic health record (EHR) systems to effectively allocate resources, manage extensive medical data, and maintain operational costs. Moreover, the enhanced focus of healthcare workers toward eliminating the harmful effects of adverse drug events (ADEs) is contributing to the market growth. Other than this, big data analytics is increasingly being used amidst the nation-wide coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak for public health surveillance and disease tracking, which is positively influencing the market growth across the region. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit robust growth during 2021-2026.
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into services, software (electronic health record software, practice management, workforce management), and hardware (data storage, routers, firewalls, virtual private networks, e-mail servers, and others).
- On the basis of the analytics type, the market has been classified into descriptive, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics.
- Based on the delivery model, the market has been bifurcated into on-premise and on-demand delivery model.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into financial, clinical, operational, and other analytics.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics, finance and insurance agencies, and research organizations.
- Country-wise, the market has been segregated into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800