The global heat gun market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.75 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.15% during 2023-2028. Increasing construction activities, rising sales of vehicles and the launch of new product variants represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A heat gun is an electric hand tool made of durable materials like metal and plastic. It comprises a heating element and a fan to generate and distribute the hot air. It is operated using electricity or gas to heat a resistive element or wire. It can adjust temperature and airflow settings for allowing users to customize the heat output for a specific task. It is also equipped with a thermometer or a stand to keep them upright while in use. Besides this, the growing traction do-it-yourself (DIY) projects is catalyzing the demand for heat gun across the globe. At present, key players operating worldwide are introducing new variants with ergonomic handles, improved durability and performance and equipped with features like adjustable temperature control and built-in liquid crystal display (LCD) screens.
Heat Gun Market Trends:
Heat guns are employed in the construction industry to remove paint from surfaces, such as walls, doors, and trim. This, coupled with the increasing construction activities in the residential and commercial areas, represents one of the major factors strengthening the market growth around the world. Moreover, heat guns find application in the automotive industry for various refinishing purposes and manufacturing vehicle components like bumper covers. This, along with the rising sales of luxury vehicles, is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the growing use of heat guns for the 3D printing process to provide smooth and finished printed objects is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, product manufacturers are introducing cordless variants that facilitate users to work in tight spaces and on projects that require mobility and do not require a power outlet. They are also focusing on launching dual-temperature heat guns that enable users to switch between low and high temperatures and improve efficiency. Leading players are offering rental services for buying heat guns and other accessories at affordable prices to enhance the experience of the user. Furthermore, key manufacturers are introducing smart heat guns that are integrated with sensors and Bluetooth connectivity that enable users to monitor the performance of the product. Besides this, the increasing awareness about the benefits of using heat guns is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global heat gun market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, power type, and application.
Product Type Insights:
- Variable Temperature
- Dual Temperature
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heat gun market based on the product type. This includes variable temperature and dual temperature. According to the report, variable temperature accounted for the largest market share.
Power Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the heat gun market based on the power type has also been provided in the report. This includes electric and gas. According to the report, electric accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heat gun market based on the type. This includes industrial, commercial, and residential. According to the report, industrial accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for heat gun. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific heat gun market included the growing construction activities, technological advancements, rising sales of luxury automobiles, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global tea market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Dewalt, Dongcheng Power Tools, J. Wagner GmbH, Koki Holdings Co.Ltd, Makita Corp, Master Appliance Corp., Poniie, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seekone Technology, Techtronic Industries, Steinel America Inc, Teccpo., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Variable Temperature, Dual Temperature
|Power Types Covered
||Industrial, Commercial, Residential
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Dewalt, Dongcheng Power Tools, J. Wagner GmbH, Koki Holdings Co.Ltd, Makita Corp, Master Appliance Corp., Poniie, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seekone Technology, Techtronic Industries, Steinel America Inc, Teccpo., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global heat gun market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global heat gun market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global heat gun market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive heat gun markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the heat gun market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the power type?
- Which is the most attractive power type in the heat gun market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the heat gun market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global heat gun market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global heat gun market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the heat gun market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global heat gun market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the heat gun industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.