The global hydration belt market size reached US$ 44.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 77.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
A hydration belt refers to a gear designed for athletes or runners which helps them to carry water and remain hydrated during outdoor activities such as cycling and running. The human body eliminates water at an alarming rate while working out or training which can lead to headaches, muscle cramps and syncope. As it can be extremely inconvenient to carry water bottles around, hydration belts meet the requirements of users without distracting them from their training. Moreover, these belts are hassle-free, convenient, comfortable, light-weight and pocket-friendly. Due to these advantages, hydration belts are popular among professional runners and cyclists who regularly participate in marathons, trail running and triathlons. Additionally, with the escalating sales of fitness gears across the world, the demand for hydration belts is gradually gaining traction.
Global Hydration Belt Market Drivers:
Growing awareness about the health benefits associated with running, jogging and cycling among people across the globe is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, manufacturers are incorporating new techniques to improve the functionality of hydration belts. For instance, these belts now offer additional utility with extra or detachable pockets to carry accessories. In addition, manufacturers are utilizing lightweight materials for the manufacturing of these belts as well as designing leak-proof variants. Furthermore, increasing investments in research and development to improve the basic aspects of hydration belts, such as durability and comfort, are anticipated to provide a thrust to the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global hydration belt market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, distribution channel and end-use.
Breakup by Product Type:
- With Bottles
- Without Bottles
Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into with bottles and without bottles.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Sports Shops
- Company Outlets
Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, company outlets, specialty sports shops, online and others. Specialty sports shops currently represent the biggest segment.
Breakup by End-Use:
Based on the end-use, the market has been segmented into sports, military and others.
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Amphipod, FuelBelt, Nathan Sports, Ultimate Direction, CamelBak Products, Decathlon, Fitletic, Salomon and The North Face.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End-Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Amphipod, FuelBelt, Nathan Sports, Ultimate Direction, CamelBak Products, Decathlon, Fitletic, Salomon and The North Face
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global hydration belt market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global hydration belt industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global hydration belt industry?
- What is the breakup of the global hydration belt market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the global hydration belt market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the global hydration belt market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the price trends of hydration belts?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global hydration belt market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global hydration belt market?
- What is the structure of the global hydration belt market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global hydration belt market?
- How are hydration belt manufactured?