According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Latin America Incontinence PadsMarket: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Latin America incontinence pads market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2022-2027.Incontinence pads refer toimpermeable multi-layered products that are generally utilized for controlling urinary incontinence in adults. They are usually designed for absorbing urine leakage while preventing urine odor and protecting the skin from rashes and wetness.They generally consist of polymers and textiles that are widely used by patients who are unable to control urination. Additionally, their linings are manufactured from sodium polychromate and polypropylene, which are infused with skin-friendly compounds that are worn by individuals inside the underwear.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Latin America Incontinence PadsMarket Trends:
The market in Latin America is primarily driven by the rising number of adults suffering from urinary incontinence. This is supported by the increasing geriatric population, along with the prevalence of mobility impairment due to the escalating incidences of paralysis and brain strokes. Moreover, the growing hygiene consciousness among the masses and the widespread awareness regarding the availability of incontinence care productsare providing a boost to the product demand. Furthermore, continual technological advancements in the woven and non-woven production processes are creating a positive outlook for the product. Additionally, several leading manufacturers and sellers are heavily investing in the launching of reusable incontinence pads due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development. Other factors, including the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, easy product availability via online platforms and healthspecialist retailers,and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market across Latin America.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into heavy, moderate and light absorbencies.
- Based on the consumer, the market has been segregated into women, men and unisex.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been classified into hospitals, clinics and home care.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the country, the market has been divided into Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of these players are Abena A/S, Attends Healthcare Products Inc. (Domtar Corporation), Essity Aktiebolag (publ), Egosan Incontinence, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., Ontex (Ontex Group), The Procter & Gamble Company and Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (publ).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800