The India cable accessories market reached a value of US$ 2.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.6% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Cable accessories refer to integral components of the power cable systems used in the transmission and distribution (T&D) of electricity from the point of generation to consumption across various network cables. A wide variety of accessories, such as power cable joint, terminations, connectors, cable lugs, heat shrinkable breakouts, and end caps, are widely used to install cables and wires. They connect cables and insulate the conductor from direct contact to earth. Cable accessories also protect the cables from degradation and erosion due to environmental stress. In India, with the development of smart cities and public infrastructure, the demand for these accessories has escalated significantly.
India cable accessories market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization and a considerable increase in power consumption. Cable accessories are used in various industries, such as railways and construction. Furthermore, several initiatives undertaken by the government to improve the existing telecommunication infrastructure are creating a positive impact on the market. With the growing environmental concerns, the government has also started focusing on offshore renewable energy, which primarily includes energy produced with wave, wind and tide movement. This has resulted in a significant rise in the demand for power cables and related cable accessories, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, advancements in technology and materials used in the manufacturing of cable accessories are anticipated to fuel the growth of the market in the near future.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India cable accessories market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on voltage, installation and end user.
Breakup by Voltage:
- Low Voltage Cable Accessories
- Medium Voltage Cable Accessories
- High Voltage Cable Accessories
Breakup by Installation:
- Overhead Cable Accessories
- Underground Accessories
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Voltage, Installation, End User, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India cable accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India cable accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India cable accessories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?