The India castor oil market size reached 101.8 Kilo Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 107.5 Kilo Tons by 2028.
Castor oil is a multi-purpose vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant. It has a high ricinoleic acid content and offers excellent lubricating properties. Consequently, it is used in the production of wax, dyes, inks, soaps, caulks, paints, textiles, polishes, flypapers, adhesives, pigments, surfactants, brake fluids, machining oils, electrical liquids, washing powders and lubricating greases in India.
Castor oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and provides various therapeutic benefits. As a result, it finds applications in several industries, including pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Moreover, on account of its distinctive chemical structure, castor oil is used as a key raw material in the manufacturing of various end products, such as biodiesel, machining oils, polyurethane adhesives and refrigeration lubricants. This represents another growth-inducing factor contributing to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India castor oil market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on end use.
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||End Use, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India castor oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India castor oil market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India castor oil market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?