The India egg powder market size reached US$ 36.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 56.6 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during 2023-2028.
Egg powder is prepared by dehydrating eggs via the spray drying process. It consists of the same amounts of proteins as regular eggs and is low in carbohydrates, cholesterol and fats. Powdered eggs have a shelf life of about 5 to 10 years if stored in airtight containers or placed in a cool environment. Egg powder is comparatively easier to transport from one place to another as there is no chance of breakage. In India, egg powder is increasingly preferred by consumers as it is available in a versatile product range, including egg white powder, egg yolk powder, whole egg powder and egg-shell powder, which cater to different needs of people.
The India egg powder market is primarily driven by the rising health consciousness that has encouraged consumers to shift from a carbohydrate-rich toward a protein-rich diet. Besides this, improving lifestyles and inflating incomes have led to increased health consciousness, which, in turn, is escalating the demand for egg powder. Egg powder is also highly convenient to use due to its physical form, which leads to low to zero product wastage and generates no residue after usage. Moreover, egg powder is extensively used in health supplements and various skin and hair care products.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India egg powder market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end use.
Breakup by Type:
- Whole Egg Powder
- Yolk Egg Powder
- White Egg Powder
Breakup by End Use:
- Sauces, Dressings and Mixes
- Others (Desserts, Dietary Supplements, Pharma, etc.)
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End Use, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India egg powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India egg powder market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India egg powder market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?