According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Footwear Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the india footwear market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Footwear is worn as the outer coverings for feet to provide comfort and protection. Their use aids in protecting the feet from injuries and facilitating easy movement. They are generally made from numerous materials, including jute, fabric, leather, plastic and rubber. Commonly available in diverse patterns and colors with unique designs and advanced technical fabrications, they offer optimum support to the feet for athletic and non-athletic purposes. Good quality footwear is widely in demand as they offer enhanced convenience and comfort while attributing an attractive fashion style to the wearers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Footwear Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the increasing demand for fashionable apparel across the country. With rapid urbanization and the inflating per capita income levels of the masses, there has been a rising demand for good-quality footwear that offer improved comfort. This is further supported by the rising popularity of fast fashion and the continually evolving fashion trends across the country. The market is also driven by the introduction of eco-friendly footwear in the market that are manufactured using sustainable raw materials, such as hay, organic cotton, recycled carpet padding, recycled car tires, and vegetable-dyed leather. Apart from this, easy product availability through online organized retail channels that provide ease of convenience to the users via flexible payment methods and hassle-free return/exchange policies is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the launch of smart shoes and the growing adoption of social media advertising by numerous vendors.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into non-athletic and athletic footwear.
- Based on the material, the market has been divided into rubber, leather, plastic, fabric and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into footwear specialists, online sales, supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, clothing stores, and others.
- Based on the pricing, the market has been classified into premium and mass.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been categorized into men, women and kids.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800