The India instant coffee market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% during 2023-2028.
Instant coffee is a beverage manufactured from brewed coffee beans enabling consumers the convenience of quickly preparing hot coffee by adding hot water or milk to the instant coffee powder. Instant coffee is made by blending and roasting beans in the same way as regular coffee, although the product is generally of a coarser quality. The demand of instant coffee in India is currently driven by several factors. As a result of increasing urbanization levels and changing lifestyles, instant coffee provides consumers the convenience of preparing hot coffee anywhere in a very short time. Moreover, it can be easily prepared by anyone. As the consumer just needs a cup, boiled water and a stirrer to make it. Other factors which are driving the demand for instant coffee in India include increasing incomes, rising demand from the institutional sector, changing food habits, health benefits, increasing café culture in India, etc.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India instant coffee market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on packaging, coffee type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Packaging:
Breakup by Coffee Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Independent Retailers
- Departmental Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- East India
- West and Central India
- South India
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the Indian instant coffee market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Indian instant coffee market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Packaging, Coffee Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian instant coffee market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian instant coffee industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian instant coffee market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the coffee type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian instant coffee industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian instant coffee industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian instant coffee industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian instant coffee industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian instant coffee industry?