The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Laboratory Automation Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the India laboratory automation market size reached US$ 86.2 Million in 2022. Laboratory automation is the use of technology to increase efficiency in the field of scientific research with the help of automated systems across laboratories. It utilizes devices, software and processes that require minimal human intervention and enhances the efficiency of the laboratory. Various processes such as storing, sorting, decapping, recapping, retrieval, accessioning, and centrifugation are generally undertaken through laboratory automation. The degree of automation is decided based on the workflow of the laboratory, thereby streamlining the manual manipulation of processes and equipment. In India, laboratory automation is generally used at academic and research institutes to enhance productivity and decrease the time spent on several tedious tasks. It also provides safety and accuracy in terms of sample management and assists in real-time analysis.
India Laboratory Automation Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant growth of the healthcare industry in India. The improving healthcare infrastructure and the rising number of medical centers and advanced laboratories are also fueling the market growth. Laboratory automation helps in using the equipment for monotonous tasks such as labeling tubes and sample verification, minimizing the physical strain caused by manual tasks. In addition, the expanding field of proteomics and genomics due to the improving reproducibility, creation of new solutions, and increasing sensitivity for the purification and separation of products and solutions are also significantly escalating the demand for laboratory automation across the country. In recent years, the technological revolution in the biomedical and pharmaceutical sectors has increased the adoption of modular laboratories, which facilitates economic and reliable solutions. Furthermore, extensive investments in healthcare facilities and the rising number of drug discoveries and clinical studies are also creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$ 146.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into modular and whole lab automation.
- On the basis of the equipment and software type, the market has been classified into automated clinical laboratory systems [workstations, LIMS (laboratory information management systems), sample transport systems, specimen handling systems, and storage retrieval systems] and automated drug discovery laboratory systems [plate readers, automated liquid handling systems, LIMS (laboratory information management systems), robotic systems, storage retrieval systems, and dissolution testing systems].
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and research and academic institutes.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with the detailed profiles of the key players operative in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Equipment and Software Type, End User, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800